What we do
Representing Melbourne’s premier business and community leaders. Together, we focus of four key areas to support Melbourne’s future growth and prosperity: future economy, infrastructure, urban optimisation, and livability.
- Our guiding principles ensure we operate as a bipartisan organisation without vested interests
- We work collaboratively with our members and have an ever-growing reputation as a credible source of information for government and the media
Collaboratively we encourage debate and inform government policy to make Melbourne a better place and meet tomorrow’s challenges today.
- We seek to inform policy development in government
- Our views are underpinned by our substantial body of fact-based and credible research
- We adopt a solutions focused approach
- We apply a unique advocacy model
Events & Networking
Our events foster dialogue and connections between government, senior business leaders and influential Melburnians, generating ideas that shape strategies for Melbourne’s future success.
- Events, networking and collaboration