27.06.2019Shining a light on Not for Profit
This year the Committee brought big ideas into focus by paying homage to the inspiring Melburnians who came before us, and aspiring entrepreneurs building their legacy for Melbourne’s future.
One of the big ideas formulated by our Board was a Not-For-Profit offering for our Annual Dinner. The Board recognised the need to make our dinner more accessible to a broader range of organisations which strongly influence Melbourne by making a number of tables available at cost for NFP members or an NFP cause supported by a member.
These organisations were provided with the following additional benefits:
- ¼ page profile on the NFP page in the official program
- Recognised as a focus of the Annual Dinner with members encouraged to support
- Follow up publicity in the communications program
This year, the following organisations attended as a part of this program; the Committee invites you to connect with and support them:
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Australian Ballet
- Arts Projects Australia– supported by Corporate Member, Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
We are grateful for the tireless hours put into the Not For Profit video package by Foundation Member Clemeger BBDO. Clemenger will also be hosting our NfP Taskforce planning meeting on Friday 5 July.