20.07.2022Runway – Migrant and Refugee Business Growth Program
Runway is a not for profit that exists to help entrepreneurs transform themselves, and the world – for good.
In partnership with Committee for Melbourne member nbn are a proud supporter, Runway are offering Migrant and Refugees living in Australia have the opportunity to land fully funded business growth scholarships worth up to $10,000 each to help start, pivot, or scale up a business.
Program participants will learn and apply proven techniques to find business opportunities, overcome barriers to growth, test emerging plans, and get set to take their best ideas to market.
Scholarship recipients will enter Runway’s Ready Set Grow (RSG) program, which moves businesses progressively through three key stages of development
This approach increases chances of success by ensuring new opportunities are properly tested and validated before progressing on to the next stage, reducing risk and saving participants’ time and money in the process.
- ‘This is a highly practical and applied program where you will work on your business in real time, delivered via online content presented in Open Learning and small facilitated group sessions via Zoom’ says Runway’s Managing Director, Linda Wong.
This is an amazing opportunity that helps people:
start a new business
- build resilience in an existing business or overcome barriers to growth
- find new business growth opportunities
- test emerging business growth plans
- get set to take their best new ideas to market
- Applications close 10 August 2022 at midnight. Apply now –> HERE