21.04.2022Have a seat at the table – 2022 / 2023 membership now open
Committee for Melbourne continues to focus on shaping a better future for Melbourne and we are now welcoming civic and corporate organisations to join our 150 committed members in the next financial year.
Now is the time to nominate like-minded organisations for a Committee for Melbourne briefing and to have a seat at the table with other passionate Melburnians.
After the launch of our 2022 Melbourne Benchmarking Report at our Future Melbourne Summit in February, we have established three Standing Committees to set our agenda for the coming years.
- Future Economy
- Infrastructure & Sustainability
- Liveability & Urban Optimisation
How to get involved:
- Please ensure your Executive team is registered for our newsletter to receive information and invitations to our events.
- We are currently finalising our annual Member and Stakeholders Survey to help prioritise immediate needs and concerns, especially as we head into federal and state elections. Please take three minutes to complete the survey.
- As we return to our unique face to face events, we encourage you to host a forum or boardroom briefing and provide thought leadership.
Our Board also continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 through our Road to Recovery agenda with a focus on:
- Offering any support and knowledge sharing we can with our members
- Protecting the future of the Committee as a not-for-profit organisation
- Creating a coalition of business, industry and community leaders to generate ideas and work with governments on ‘Future Melbourne’.
Looking back, it has been amazing to see what we have achieved. Our short-term recovery seems assured but there is much to be done as we reset for the future.
Looking forward, Melbourne’s recovery depends on two things: good governance and collaboration. It is your ideas and our strong network that will help drive outcomes for Melbourne’s future.
Recent months have seen an air of cautious optimism as we focus on our health security and an industry led economic recovery. Our members and stakeholders should be proud of our collective achievements.
If you would like to share your ideas or discuss your engagement, please contact Clive Dwyer, Director, Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Committee for Melbourne’s Membership Brochure here