17.06.2021Future Focus Group Alumni Network events are back!
The Future Focus Group Program (FFG) turns 25 this year. Between that and the Committee’s focus on playing an active role in Melbourne’s Road to Recovery, the time is right to recommence activities for members of the FFG Alumni Network (FFGAN). With 15 completed cohorts, there are now almost 500 people who have completed FFG, including the 18 members of the Class of 2020-2021 who finished last month.
A new FFG Alumni Network Steering Group (ANSG) had its first meeting last week. The ANSG members are:
- Kellie Badge, Forensic Solutions Litigation Support (Class of 2017 – 2018)
- Suzana Bishop, Fed Square (Class of 2014 – 2015)
- Catherine Burnheim, The University of Melbourne (Class of 2000 – 2001)
- Matt Gaffney, Enindico and Committee for Melbourne (Class of 2002 – 2003)
- Andrew Mellor, Melbourne Water (Class of 2020 – 2021)
- Nicholas McVey, Yarra Trams (Class of 2019 – 2020)
- Michaela Rankin, Monash Business School (Class of 2016 – 2017)
- Cam Smith, Progressive Business (Class of 2014 – 2015)
- John Webster, Swinburne University of Technology (Class of 2018 – 2019).
The first three events planned are:
- Informal drinks at Transport Bar in Fed Square from 6pm until 8.30pm-ish on Tuesday 13 July, where attendees pay their own way
- A paid and ticketed event in the Melbourne CBD, with a prominent guest speaker from 6pm until 8pm on Tuesday 17 August
- A 25th birthday paid and ticketed event in the Melbourne CBD from 6pm until 9pm on Wednesday 24 November
If you are interested in attending the informal drinks on Tuesday 13 July, please register here.
Further work is being undertaken on the events planned for August and November, so please save the date if you are interested and register for either or both events here.
Additional information on these events will be shared in due course.