29.06.2020Cities Helping Cities
Cities Helping Cities, from the Smart Cities Council
- Nine tactics Seoul used to reduce the infection rate. See what Seoul did to reduce its infection rate. From our partner, WeGO.
- April 7 Webinar on COVID-19 government grants. Get advice on funding for healthcare, public safety and education from experts.
- New York City citizen engagement tool. See how NYC is crowd-sourcing information on COVID-19 infection.
Updates from Smart Cities Week:
- Smart Cities Week: DC (September 29-Oct 2) is expected to take place as scheduled. We look forward to welcoming you to our nation’s capital for the East Coast’s premiere gathering of smart city practitioners.
Resources from the Smart Cities Council:
- COVID-19 Mitigation Roadmap. Published by the Smart Cities Council to help your community plan its response using the Smart Cities Activator, an online collaborative platform.
- Peloton Podcast. Listen to Philip Bane, CEO of the Smart Cities Council, discuss how cities can use technology to improve their response and resiliency program.
- Coronavirus Government Response Resource Center. Helps communities understand the impact of government response. Created by GovWin.
We are in this together. Let us work together and share lessons learned.
For questions regarding Smart Cities Week, contact Heather Martin.
For questions or more information, on the Smart Cities Council, contact Connie Heath.