Metro Trains Melbourne’s Role in City-Shaping Projects
This forum was held on Thursday, 6 May 2021
Metro not only operates and maintains the rail network but also helps to build it.
Our members heard from Metro Trains Melbourne’s CEO, Raymond O’Flaherty, and Projects Executive Director, Pete Gleeson, about the role Metro plays in Melbourne’s city-shaping projects including the rail operator’s role in the Metro Tunnel Project and Level Crossing removals.
Their discussion provided insight into topics and questions such as:
- What will Melbourne look like in 5 and 10 years?
- How does Metro Trains work with the State Government to deliver city-shaping projects?
- What is Metro’s role in these projects?
- How will we continue to bring people to and through the CBD?
- What are the exciting rail projects soon to transform our network?
Watch the event here