Meet the MP: Tim Wilson, Member for Goldstein
This forum was held on Tuesday, 30 March 2021
In 2016, Tim was elected Federal Member for Goldstein in the Australian House of Representatives and re-elected in 2019. He is currently the Chair of the Standing Committee on Economics.
Mr. Wilson briefed Committee for Melbourne members on a range of Victorian policy issues, including:
- Victoria’s Road to Recovery
- The Federal Government Response to COVID-19
- Housing within Greater Melbourne
The brief and panel discussion offered an opportunity to reflect on our Members’ priorities and those of Government and to explore avenues for collaboration and partnerships between governments and industry to rebuild Melbourne’s economy, infrastructure and livability.
Thank you to our guest speakers:
- Tim Wilson, Member for Goldstein, Chair of Standing Committee on Economics
- Julian Anderson, Director, Bates Smart
- Kris Daff, Managing Director, ASSEMBLE
Committee for Melbourne is committed to ensuring our Members share their vision for Melbourne, to discuss how they can work with governments on recovery and to share lessons learned from COVID-19.
From the panel:
- Media Coverage
- Rethinking Melbourne’s Carpark project precis
- Rethinking Melbourne’s Carpark presentation
Watch the event here